- 1st Security Unit Commander Course (SCUS 1) comes up trumps.
- VISIT OF THE DIRECTOR GENERAL TO MOROCCO: AFTER THE CAFRAD, IT WAS TIME FOR VISITING THE TRAINING SCHOOLS.
- SECURITY-BASED GOVERNANCE AND GLOBALIZATION.
- SECURITY SECTOR REFORM (RSS) SEMINAR FOR THE BENEFIT OF TRAINEES OF THE 6TH HIGHER SECURITY STUDIES DEGREE (BESS 6)
- TRAINING: SECURITY FORCES HAVE THEIR SECURITY UNIT COMMANDER TRAINING COURSE
- THE 9th SECURITY FORCES COMMAND STAFF DEGREE: CONSOLIDATION AND CONTINUITY
- BUDGET SESSION OF EIFORCES BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
- JAPAN ALWAYS COOPERATIVE WITH EIFORCES
- THIRTY-FIVE PUBLIC ORDER TRAINERS READY
- MISSION OF INTERNAL STUDIES OF BESS 6
The International School of Security Forces (EIFORCES) is a Cameroonian training institution created by Presidential Decree No. 179 2008 of 22 May 2008.
EIFORCES is a Public Administration Establishment, with a Board of Directors chaired by MINDEF and a Directorate General placed on the authority of Brigade General BITOTE André Patrice. This institution aims to provide training mainly to police and gendarmerie personnel called to participate in peace and security missions.
Civilians, gendarmes and trained police officers
BITOTE André Patrice
VISIT OF THE DIRECTOR GENERAL TO MOROCCO: AFTER THE CAFRAD, IT WAS TIME FOR VISITING THE TRAINING SCHOOLS.